Friday, December 25, 2009

Whats a face mask you can make and how do you make it..to clear up your face?? im trying to find 1 tht works..

my face has been breaking out really bad and im tryin to find a face mask i can wear to help it clear up better.do you know how to make it?Whats a face mask you can make and how do you make it..to clear up your face?? im trying to find 1 tht works..
Well I've been having the same problem but I find that none of the store brands help so I tried to make one of my own and it actually worked!





To make this homemade mask you will need


%26lt;you decide on how much you will need%26gt;


-cucumbers


-water


-honey


-outmeal





mix in a blender until smooth.


Then apply it to your face for 30 minutes.





Do this every night for 1 week and you'll be pimple free!Whats a face mask you can make and how do you make it..to clear up your face?? im trying to find 1 tht works..
My 14 year old daughter uses Olay deep cleansing clay mask and it has worked really good for her.
Take a beta carotene supplement. Wash your face often, and use a product with salycic acid in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment