Friday, December 25, 2009

I need to make a MASK like the one off CINDERELLA STORY, HELP?!?

ok, so hilary duff wears a pretty white mask in the Cinderella Story to the halloween party. i need to make one like it.





but i need it by tonight. and i dont want to make paper mache. btw no shops near me sell masks.





cut out ones? got a site? plz help!!





xxI need to make a MASK like the one off CINDERELLA STORY, HELP?!?
Make a mask with makeup!!





or maybe you have facepaint?? it could be really chic.





or make one like in marie antoinette and cut eye holes into sheer ribbon and tie the ribbon around your head.





http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3674773504/t鈥?/a>I need to make a MASK like the one off CINDERELLA STORY, HELP?!?
I am not very sure about this!


I've seen the movie a lot.


I would get fabric or paper and paint it.


And to spunk it up I would put little feathers around the mask





I hoped I helped!
u can cut out of paper a mask then hot glue fabric preferably lace if u have any best of luck : )
butt





monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment