Friday, December 25, 2009

What are some good masks I can make to put on my skin?

I have sensitive skin and I break out sometimes. Im just trying to make my skin nicer without having to pay a ton. What can I make or put on sensitive skin. I heard putting honey or your skin works well?What are some good masks I can make to put on my skin?
my skins really sensitive too, as far as home made masks that i've tried and liked that didn't irritate it was:





egg yolk - just crack a fresh one up and slather it on and rinse when dry.





oatmeal - just add oatmeal to hot water, let sit until it's creamy and slather it on.





i tried honey, but it was irritating to my skin because it was thick and hard to wash off.What are some good masks I can make to put on my skin?
We have an awesome product called the NutriminC Re9 Regain Illuminating Enzyme Peel from our NutriminC Re9 Treatment Line. It's peel as in it takes off the first layer of skin not as in it peels from your face. You wash it off with a towel. It has papaya and pineapple in it. It will leave your skin feeling awesome!





I hope this info help. If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly from the website.





Take care and God bless!





Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment