Friday, December 25, 2009

I want to make refresh my face with a face mask, does anyone know any good recipes with cheap ingredients?

strawberries and honeyI want to make refresh my face with a face mask, does anyone know any good recipes with cheap ingredients?
OMG! I just got over a rash from a facial mask. Make sure to read the ingredients on the bottle, bag, box, etc. Also test a dab on the inside of your forearm to make sure your not alergic the last thing you want is to have ur face 2 break out.


St. Ives is good for cleansing pores and removing zits.I want to make refresh my face with a face mask, does anyone know any good recipes with cheap ingredients?
i heard mixing baking soda with water works. its a good scrub.


and i heard honey was too. take a look in my profile, go to how to keep clear skin? and look around for a few recipes
strawberry and yogurt.


or smear one spoon of pure honey all over your face and neck.





for face scrubs, use oatmeal





they all work
try the st ives products. they can be bought at your local drugstore or wal-mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment