Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Can I make a face mask out of....?

Any of these fruit (Not all together at the same time though!)


Apple


Banana


Kiwi


Mango


Papya


Lemon.





What would go together best? And if so, how do I stop it going really runny?Can I make a face mask out of....?
This is something I've always wanted to do. A face mask out of banana.Can I make a face mask out of....?
Mashed banana





Also try egg whites
I got lots of make up and beauty tips on my youtube channel


Just subscribe and request!!





Its fun and its free!!





thanks





http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx





have a great day!!





xoxo
I recommend you do not make a face mask out of fruit, due to the fact that they will be kind of rusty(worn out(ish)).
kiwi and lemon is refreshing
i read one in a beauty book -


egg


avocado


lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment