Friday, December 25, 2009

What are some good masks I can make to put on my skin?

I have sensitive skin and I break out sometimes. Im just trying to make my skin nicer without having to pay a ton. What can I make or put on sensitive skin. I heard putting honey or your skin works well?What are some good masks I can make to put on my skin?
Egg whites work well to shrink pores and remove dead skin cells PLUS it's pretty cheap and easy.... Just seperate 1 egg and apply whites to skin.. Let it dry 15-20 minutes and rinse off...





Avacado also works well as does banana... Honey is a natural bacteria fighter and helps those with blemishes...





good luckWhat are some good masks I can make to put on my skin?
';For Sensitive Skin: Banana and Honey Mask





You will need





1/2 mashed banana





1/4 cup oatmeal, cooked with milk





1 egg





1/2 tablespoon honey








Mix ingredients together. Massage onto face in a slow, circular motion and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with tepid water. Oatmeal is high in nourishing vitamins and minerals; it gently cleanses and heals skin. Bananas contain vitamin A; eggs contain lecithin, a natural skin emollient; and honey helps to maintain the skin鈥檚 natural acid mantle.';

No comments:

Post a Comment