Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Have u ever seen sting wretling without make up or mask?

he done an interview on tna only last week wearing only shades!!!Have u ever seen sting wretling without make up or mask?
Yup...he's make-up-less on the first WCW Superstar Series video they put out of Sting.





http://alt.tnt.tv/specials/shutterspeed/…Have u ever seen sting wretling without make up or mask?
I have never seen him wrestling with out it no, but I have seen during the match were the paint has wore off. And I have also seen him after matches signing autographs without his face paint.
No, not to my knowledge he's always worn face paint wrestling. Even when he teamed up with The Ultimate Warrior as The Blade Runners.
Yeah I did actually its been along time though. He was in a Tag Team Called the Bladerunners in UWF (first wrestling I watched).
Yes, when Sting debuted in TNA, he appeared under his real name Steve Borden and wore no make up.
nope





';';';
ive never seen sting WRETLING at all
no

No comments:

Post a Comment