Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How to make Halloween masks?

I'm a big fan of slipknot, and i'm moving soon to a new house and my room theme will be all over slipknot, So i'm planning to make mask and then put them in glass cages and hang them on the wall. I was wondering what material can i make the mask out of, Like playdoo material or substance, Something home made please!How to make Halloween masks?
Maybe papier mache? Cheap and easy!How to make Halloween masks?
Okay so first I wiuld suggest using something like paper plates and paint, with you know glitter or like cut eye holes with scissors, also using pipe cleaners arnt a bad idea :) Also you can taker a pottery class and I think the 4th or 5th assignment in evrety potery class is makeing a mask. And you dont have to take a class it can just be one for fun that cost about 50-500 dolloars.

No comments:

Post a Comment